Professor at Department of Women's and Children's Health, Clinical Obstetrics
- Visiting address:
- MTC-huset, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 14B, 1 tr
752 37 Uppsala
- Postal address:
- Akademiska sjukhuset
751 85 UPPSALA
Professor in obstetrics and gynecology, with a focus on research in obstetrics.
Born in Hudiksvall in 1965. Medical studies at Karolinska Institutet 1985-1991. Internship and resident training at Hudiksvalls hospital 1991-2000. Specialist in obstetrics and gynecology since 2001. Senior consultant since 2008. Dissertation in obstetrics and gynecology 2006, Uppsala University. Associate professor in obstetrics and gynecology 2011, Uppsala University. Post-doc at the unit of Clinical Epidemiology 2009-2011, Karolinska Institutet. Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Karolinska Institutet 2016-2017. Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Uppsala University since 2017.
Research in obstetrics.
The main focus is preeclampsia.
Principal investigator for:
- IMPACT. Prediction of preeclampsia. Web-site: Impactstudie.se
- Up-MOST. Biobank of preeclampsia. Research of the maternal brain in preeclampsia.
Several register-based studies of preeclampsia.
Examples of other active projects:
- Pregnancy and reproduction in women with congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy in women with Myasthenia Gravis
- Pregnancy in women with Diabetes
- Pregnancy after donation of a kidney
- Alcohol and pregnancy
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopahy of the newborn
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.