Professor emeritus at Department of Medical Sciences, Neurosurgery
- Mobile phone:
- +46 70 6351025
- Visiting address:
- Akademiska sjukhuset, ingång 85 2 tr
- Postal address:
- Akademiska sjukhuset, ing 85 2 tr
751 85 UPPSALA
Professor of Neurochemistry at Uppsala University. Senior Consultant in Clinical Neurochemistry at Uppsala University Hospital.
Dr Hillered’s research interest is dedicated to the understanding of the pathobiology of traumatic and neurovascular brain injury with particular focus on molecular mechanisms and biomarkers of injury, neuroprotection and neurorepair. Dr Hillered did pioneering work introducing cerebral microdialysis as a neurochemical monitoring tool in the neurointensive care setting.
Academic merits: MD PhD
For an updated publication list on the PubMed see:
Current network activities:
- Centre of Excellence Neurotrauma http://www.neurotrauma.se
- Uppsala Brain Injury Center (UBIC) http://www.neuro.uu.se/collaboration/uppsala-brain-injury-center-ubic/
- Uppsala Technology Centre for Neurodiagnostics http://www.berzelii.uu.se
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.