- Visiting address:
- Husargatan 3
752 37 Uppsala
- Postal address:
- Box 596
751 24 Uppsala
Senior Researcher of Molecular Biology. My research is focused on protein synthesis in bacteria include translation initiation, regulation of elongation and termination.
2014 to now Senior researcher, Dept. of Cell & Molecular biology, BMC Uppsala University, Sweden
2010 to 2014 Post doc. Dept. of Cell & Molecular biology, BMC Uppsala University, Sweden
2007 to 2010 Ph.D. Molecular Cell Biology, Northeast Forestry University, PR China
My research studies mechanisms of protein synthesis in bacteria and the effect of antibiotics on protein translation. I am particularly interested in the research project below.
- The molecular mechanisms of protein synthesis in E. coli and M. smegmatis .
- Design and application of high throughput in vitro reconstituted protein translation system to low molecular weight compound screening.
- Characterization of ribosomal stalk bL12 on protein translation and the development of anti-L12 drug.
- Mechanism of ribosome assembly in E. coli .
- The mechanism of methylation and phosphorylation of translation factor on the regulation of translation in bacteria.
- The mechanism of bacterial environmental stress factors on the regulation of protein translation.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.