Associate senior lecturer/Assistant Professor at Department of Business Studies
Project Coordinator at Uppsala Antibiotic Center
- Visiting address:
- BMC, SciLifeLab Entrance C11, Room E10:4210
752 37 Uppsala
- Postal address:
- BMC, Box 582, Husargatan 3
751 23 Uppsala
Lindahl is an assistant professor at the Department of Business Studies and associate senior lecturer at the Uppsala Antibiotic Center, where he is also on the management team. He teaches international business and management as well as multi-disciplinary classes on the business and economics of antibiotics on all levels. Olof's research is focused on new economic models for antibiotic R&D, the implementation of new diagnostic technologies, knowledge transfer, boundary spanning, and reshoring.
Academic merits: PhD
Lindahl has a BSc in Business Administration from Uppsala University, a MSc in International Management from Grenoble Graduate School of Business, France, and a PhD in International Business from Uppsala University.
He has reviewed articles for the Journal of International Management, the Journal of World Business, Management International Review, and the Journal of Management Studies.
Lindahl is currently working in two main research projects. These investigate the standardization of R&D capabilities in multinational corporations through global transfer and change management efforts, as well as the role of public interventions in stimulating pharmaceutical R&D in the field of antibiotics.
Awards & Nominations
- Finalist for the 2016 Peter J. Buckley and Mark Casson AIB Award for the best dissertation in International Business.
- Finalist in the 2016 EDAMBA Competition for the best European doctoral thesis in business administration.
- Nominated for the IM Division Gustavson School of Business Best Qualitative Paper in International Business Award at the Academy of Management 2017 in Atlanta, USA.
- Nominated for the Haynes Prize for the Most Promising Scholar at the Academy of International Business 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Lindahl's research concerns international business, the management of innovation and organizational change, knowledge management and transfer in multinational corporations, business models in pharmaceutical R&D, the internationalization processes of firms, and reshoring.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.