I work at the International Science Programme (ISP) as a project coordinator and communication officer. ISP supports research groups and networks in low-income and lower middle-income countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. ISP is also the coordinator on the Swedish side for Sida bilateral research cooperation in Bolivia, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Masters of Arts in History, Chinese & History of Religions, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden (1989-1997)
- Master of the Upper Secondary School (History and Religions), Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden (1989-1998
- Studies in Chinese language and Chinese culture, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China (1995-1996)
- Studies in Chinese language and Chinese culture, Hangzhou University, Hangzhou, China (1993-1994)
- Project Coordinator, International Science Programme, Uppsala University, Sweden (2020-present)
- International Officer, Division for Internationalisation (International Office), Uppsala University, Sweden (2008-2020)
- High School Teacher, Celsiusskolan, Uppsala, Sweden (2006-2008)
- Interpreter, The National Police Board, Stockholm, Sweden (2005-2006)
- High School Teacher, Ekebyskolan, Uppsala, Sweden (1999-2005)
- University Teacher (Education), Uppsala University, Uppsala (2004-2010)
- Vice Principal, Ekebyskolan, Uppsala, Sweden (2000-2001)
- Tour Conductor in China, Kinaresor, Stockholm, Sweden/China (1998-2007)
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.