Professor at Department of Earth Sciences, Mineralogy Petrology and Tectonics
- +4618-471 2551
- Visiting address:
- Geocentrum, Villavägen 16
752 36 Uppsala
- Postal address:
- Villavägen 16
752 36 UPPSALA
Keywords: geochemistry experimental petrology arctic geology geochronology critical materials grinno011 applied mineralogy metamorphic petrology
- 2014 Docent (Habilitation) in mineralogy, petrology and tectonics, Uppsala University, Sweden
- 2007 Ph. D. in petrology and geochemistry, AGH-University of Science and Technology, Kraków, Poland
- 2003 M. Sc. in mineralogy and applied geochemistry, AGH-University of Science and Technology, Kraków, Poland
- 2001 Eng. in mining geology, AGH-University of Science and Technology, Kraków, Poland
My research is primarily focused on collisional orogens, and especially petrochronological studies. Additionally, I am focusing on fluid-rock interactions in natural environments as well as in experimental setup aiming to develop new, green and innovative technologies for beneficiation of critical elements.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.