Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor at Department of Physics and Astronomy, Materials Theory
- Theory of inelastic electron scattering, dynamical electron diffraction, ELNES, EMCD, vibrational spectra.
- X-ray and optical spectroscopies, XAS, XMCD, Kerr effect, Faraday rotation, Schäfer-Hubert effect.
- Electronic structure calculations, strongly correlated electron systems.
- Magnetism, magneto-crystalline anisotropy, exchange interactions, Heisenberg Hamiltonian, random-phase approximation.
- Theory of two-dimensional angular correlation of electron-positron annihilation radiation (2D-ACAR).
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.