Georgios Dimitroglou Rizell
Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor at Department of Mathematics, Geometri and Physics
I am head of the Mathematics Department since 2020. I have a Wallenberg Academy Fellowship (KAW 2016.0198) supported by the Knut & Alice Wallenberg Foundation. In 2012 I obtained my Ph. D. degree from Uppsala University, where my advisor was Tobias Ekholm.
My field of research is symplectic and contact topology and my goal is to understand and classify Lagrangian and Legendrian submanifolds. For more information see my private homepage.
Here you can find some selected slides from seminars and teaching related to my research.
- C0-limits of Legendrian knots and contact non-squeezing, with M. G. Sullvan.
- The persistence of a relative Rabinowitz-Floer complex, with M. G. Sullvan.
- Families of Legendrians and Lagrangians with unbounded spectral norm.
- Symplectic Rigidity of Fibers in Cotangent Bundles of Riemann Surfaces, with L. Côté.
To appear in Math. Ann. (Available online)
- Geometric generation of the wrapped Fukaya category of Weinstein manifolds and sectors, with B. Chantraine, P. Ghiggini, & R. Golovko.
To appear in Ann. Sci. Éc. Norm. Supér.
- Legendrian submanifolds from Bohr–Sommerfeld covers of monotone Lagrangian tori, with R. Golovko
To appear in Comm. Anal. Geom.
- Refined disk potentials for immersed Lagrangian surfaces, with T. Ekholm and D. Tonkonog
To appear in J. Differ. Geom.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.