Erik Andersson Sundén
Researcher at Department of Physics and Astronomy, Applied Nuclear Physics
- Mobile phone:
- +46 70 3639205
- Visiting address:
- Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1
- Postal address:
- Box 516
751 20 UPPSALA
I am a researcher at the Department of Physics and Astronomy in the Division of Applied Nuclear Physics. I have a PhD in neutron spectroscopy at fusion reactors.
I am a passionate teacher who loves to teach.
My research includes:
- Evaluations of nuclear cross-section data for nuclear reactions
- The total Monte Carlo method
- Integral experiments
- Neutron measurements at fusion reactors
- Radioecology with a focus on the transport of radioactive substances in biological systems.
- Radiant earth
Keywords: cross section measurement neutrons nuclear fusion radioecology neutron spectroscopy magnetic proton recoil spectrometer total monte carlo method synthetic diagnostics
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.