Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor at Department of Mathematics, Analysis and Partial Differential Equations
- Nonlinear partial differential equations
- Fluid dynamics, fluid-structure interactions
- Calculus of variations
- Theory of Numerics for PDEs
- Analysis of evolutionary non-linear PDEs
Further, I am the head of the Centre of analysis and numerics for fluid-structure interactions at Charles University. The research focus on the mathematics for the interactions between (elastic) solids and (viscous) fluids.
Keywords: fluid dynamics analysis solid-liquid interfaces partial differential equations solid-fluid and heat interactions
Recently accepted papers
- B. Benesova, M. Kampschulte, S. Schwarzacher: A variational approach to hyperbolic evolutions and fluid-structure interactions, accepted at JEMS, (2023), Paper.
- O.Saari, S. Schwarzacher: Construction of a right inverse for the divergence in non-cylindrical time dependent domains, (2021), accepted at Annals of PDE, Vol. 9, Paper.
- M. Kampschulte, S. Schwarzacher, G. Sperone: Unrestricted deformations of thin elastic structures interacting with fluids (2023), JMPA, Vol. 173, p. 96-148 Paper.
- D. Breit, P. R. Mensah, S. Schwarzacher, P. Su: Ladyzhenskaya-Prodi-Serrin condition for fluid-structure interaction systems, (2023). Preprint.
- A. Cesik, S. Schwarzacher: Stability and convergence of in time approximations of hyperbolic elastodynamics via stepwise minimization, (2023). Preprint.
- S. Schwarzacher, B. She, K. Tuma: Stability and error estimates of a linear numerical scheme approximating nonlinear fluid-structure interactions, (2023), Preprint.
- D. Campbell, S. Hencl, A. Menovschikov, S. Schwarzacher: Injectivity in second-gradient Nonlinear Elasticity, (2021), Preprint.
- D. Breit, M. Kampschulte, S. Schwarzacher: Compressible fluids interacting with 3D visco-elastic bulk solids, (2021), Preprint.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.