I am a postdoc at Uppsala university since 2019. I did my PhD in Nantes (France) under the supervision of Baptiste Chantraine, in co-supervision with Frédéric Bourgeois.
My research area is symplectic and contact topology. I am particularly interested in Legendrian submanifolds of contact manifolds and Lagrangian cobordisms between Legendrian submanifolds. I study algebraic structures associated to these geometric objects (for example A-infinity structures).
- Obstructions to reversing Lagrangian surgery in Lagrangian fillings (with Orsola Capovilla-Searle, Maÿlis Limouzineau, Emmy Murphy, Yu Pan, Lisa Traynor), arXiv:2207.13205 (2022).
- Doubly slice knots and obstruction to Lagrangian concordance (with Baptiste Chantraine), arXiv:2207.02752 (2022)
- A-infinity category of Lagrangian cobordisms in the symplectization of PxR, accepted for publication in Quantum Topology, arXiv:2012.08245 (2020)
- Constructions of Lagrangian cobordisms (with Sarah Blackwell, Caitlin Leverson, Maÿlis Limouzineau, Ziva Myer, Yu Pan, Samantha Pezzimenti, Lara Simone Suárez, Lisa Traynor), Research directions in symplectic and contact geometry and topology, volume 27 of Assoc. Women Math. Ser., pages 245-272. Springer, Cham, , arXiv:2101.00031
- Product structures in Floer theory for Lagrangian cobordisms, J. Symplectic Geom. 18 (2020), no. 6, 1647–1750, arXiv:1806.10652
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.