I am researcher and senior lecturer in Work and Organizational Psychology, with a focus on organizational justice (perceptions and enactment), entrepreneurs (owner-managers, solo self-employed, freelancers), well-being and occupational health.
- Docent, Uppsala University (2022)
- PhD in Work and Organizational Psychology, Stockholm University, Sweden (2015) (can be downloaded here: http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A789976&dswid=-5264)
- Diploma, Heidelberg University, Germany (2010), Major: Work and Organizational Psychology
Selection of academic positions
- Since May 2022 "Universitetslektor" / Senior Lecturer in Work and Organizational Psychology, Uppsala University.
- May 2018 – May 2022 Biträdande universitetslektor in Work and Organizational Psychology, Uppsala University.
- June 2015 – May 2018 Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Organizational Behavior, Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia.
- 2011 - 2015 PhD student at Department of Psychology, Stockholm University.
Selection of grants
- Program grant (Fairness for entrepreneurs? Relevance of stakeholders for entrepreneurs’ fairness, associations to health and business success across different time lags and groups of entrepreneurs, PI Claudia Bernhard-Oettel, diarienummer 2021-00916). 2021 FORTE (Swedish Research Council for Health, Working life and Welfare) (3 889 000 SEK)
- Program grant (Employment contracts, job insecurity, unionization, working conditions, work-related attitudes and health among women and men in a flexible labor market, PI Magnus Sverke, diarienummer 2019-01311). 2019 FORTE (Swedish Research Council for Health, Working life and Welfare) (8,700,000 SEK for the first 3 years).
- Project grant (Beyond ill-health – The impact of organizational injustice on withdrawal from work and labor market exit, PI Constanze Leineweber, diarienummer 2017-00259). 2017 Forte (Swedish Research Council for Health, Working life and Welfare) (3,330,000 SEK).
- Project grant (Organizational justice and health: Effects of organizational changes and insecurity over time, PI Constanze Leineweber, diarienummer P13-0905:1). 2013 Styrelsen för Stiftelsen Riksbankens Jubileumsfond (2,650,000 SEK).
- Editorial Board member for Scandinavian Journal of Work Environment and Health (2021-2023)
- Ad-hoc Reviewer
Selection of departmental activities
- Equal Opportunity Officer (Lika Villkorsombud) for Department of Psychology, Uppsala University (since spring 2019)
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.