Ann Catrine Eldh
Associated Researcher at Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences, Health Services Research
- Visiting address:
- BMC, Husarg. 3
- Postal address:
- Box 564
751 22 UPPSALA
Associate Professor in caring sciences and affiliated to the research group in health and medical research at the Department of Public Health and Health Sciences. Both my clinical background and my research is in improvements in healthcare, and I am particularly interested in knowledge implementing - including issues such as patient participation and facilitating evidence-based practice strategies. Besides this research collaboration, I work with these issues at Linköping University.
Earlier and ongoing research projects:
- Patient participation - what it is and what it is not. 2002-2006. PhD program. Funded by Capio, Capio S:t Görans sjukhus and SLL.
- Facilitating Implementation of Research Evidence - FIRE. 2009-2013. Funded by the European Union.
- Kvalitetsregister som Verktyg för kvAlitetsutvecKling - KVAK. 2012-2016. Funded by SKL.
- Primary Leaders Implementing Stroke guidelines - PLIS. 2013. Funded by Vårdal.
- MOral - managers as facilitators of evidence-based oral care in frail older people. 2015. Funded by Region Dalarna.
- Facilitating implementation of Preference-based Patient Participation, by means of the 4Ps tool. 2018- ongoing. Funded by FORSS.
- Onset PrevenTion of urinary Incontinence in Orthopaedic Nursing and rehabilitation. Pilot study 2014-15, funded by Vårdal. RCT 2020- ongoing. Funded by FORTE.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.