Visiting researcher at Department of Pharmaceutical Biosciences, Research; Pharmacognosy
I am in charge of the zoology collections at the Museum of Evolution, including the Linnaean historical collection (animal specimens from Linnaeus' collection or time in Uppsala).
My expertise in taxonomy is in sponges (Porifera), especially in the order Tetractinellida, a worldwide group of Demospongiae, particularly present in the deep-sea.
List of new species and new taxa described by me and collaborators (source: Wikispecies).
- Undergraduate studies in Toulouse (France) and the University of Texas (Austin, TX).
- Masters at the 'Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle', Paris, France.
- PhD in Biology at the University of Bergen, Norway (2006-2010): PhD thesis dowloadable: http://hdl.handle.net/1956/4020
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France (2010-2011)
- Uppsala University, Dept. of Organismal Biology, Uppsala, Sweden (2011-2014)
- Uppsala University, Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry, Uppsala Sweden (2014-2015).
- Uppsala University, Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry, Uppsala Sweden (2015-2020).
- Uppsala University, Dept. of Pharmaceutical Biosciences, Uppsala Sweden (2020-now).
- Docent in Pharmacognosy (Dec. 2020).
Curator of zoology (from Oct. 2022)
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.