Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor at Department of Business Studies
- +4618-471 1376
- Visiting address:
Kyrkogårdsgatan 10, ingång C
751 20 UPPSALA
- Postal address:
- Box 513
751 20 UPPSALA
Asst. Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Commercial Law, specialised in competition law, WTO law, international economic law, EU internal market law, and EU constitutional and institutional law. I am currently conducting research on the relationship between competition law and sustainability, the Green Deal, and degrowth.
Academic merits: LL.D.
Keywords: eu competition law eu law wto law law and economics
- From May 2022 Assistant Professor (tenure) in Commercial Law, Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University
- 2020—Present Expert Advisor on Competition Law and Sustainability, Hellenic Competition Commission
- Oct 2020—Sep 2021 Research Fellow, University of Oxford, Institute of European and Comparative Law
- Aug 2018—Sep 2020 and Oct 2021—April 2022 Assistant Professor in European Law, Juridicum, Stockholm University
- 2019—2021 Non-Governmental Advisor to the European Commission, International Competition Network
- 2018—2020 Expert competition consultant, Boutique Law Firm Per Karlsson & Co
- 2016—2021 Legal Counsel, Legal Department, Swedish Competition Authority
- 2014 Marie Curie Early Stage Research Fellowship, Bocconi University, Milan within the DISSETTLE project
- 2014 Internship at Legal Affairs Division, World Trade Organization (WTO) Geneva
- 2013 Guest researcher at European University Institute (EUI) Florence.
- 2010 Doctoral candidate in EU law (Competition law, WTO law) Uppsala University
- 2008 Master of Laws LLM (EU law) Stockholm University
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws LLB with European Legal Studies, King's College, University of London (KCL)
- 2006 Diploma in EU Law (exchange from KCL) Uppsala University
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.