Unit for International Mobility
The Unit for International Mobility works with the following areas:
- Administers and provides opportunities for international student mobility such as exchange studies, traineeships, field studies or summer courses abroad.
- Assists with support to the organisation in matters concerning student mobility and the mobility system MoveON.
- Administers physical and virtual international opportunities for teachers, researchers and TA staff.
- Creates conditions for internationalisation by applying for and administering external funding through e.g. Erasmus +.
- Works with communication and marketing of international opportunities for students and staff.