3.14.2 Student Registry Unit
Part of Student Affairs and Academic Registry Division
- 220.127.116.11 Admissions
- 18.104.22.168 Ladok
- 22.214.171.124 Scholarships office
- 126.96.36.199 Degrees and credit transfers
The Student Registry Unit provides services to the Student Affairs and Academic Registry Division and supports the study administration work of the departments and faculties.
The tasks of the Student Registry Unit include:
- Admission to the Universitys programmes and courses.
- Issuing degree certificates and course transcripts, and verification of diplomas and transcripts issued by other institutions.
- Credit transfer for international transcripts towards degree requirements.
- Support to users of the study administration systems NyA web, Ladok and Selma.
- Scholarships for current students.
- Further, we give general advice and support in any questions regarding the interpretation of rules or specific cases. We help both students and staff.
- Visiting address
- Segerstedthuset, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 7,
- Postal address
- Box 256, 751 05 UPPSALA
- Head of office
- Anders Gardikro 018-471 1628
- Sara Rosenquist 018-471 7230
Employees (faculty, staff and other members)
Gardikro, Anders Head of unit +46 18 4711628 email@example.com Head of unit +46 18 4711628
Marklund, Cecilia Head of unit +46 18 4717288 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosenquist, Sara Head of unit +46 18 4717230