Universitetsadjunkt vid Institutionen för speldesign
- Strandgatan 1b (Residenset)
621 57 VISBY
- Uppsala universitet, Campus Gotland
I specialize in 3D modeling, animation and motion capture for games. As well as being involved in courses related to these areas, I also collaborate in the degree project for Bachelor in Game Design.
If you'd like to discuss research or collaboration opportunities please send me an email.
Nyckelord: level design game graphics motion capture photogrammetry game environments
I started in game development as a 3D modeler and animator. With close to a decade of experience and a list of published titles - Battlefield 3, Kane & Lynch 2, Alan Wake, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, ArmA and many others - I decided it was time to teach others what I knew, and these days I focus on my students. They're wonderful. I have the pleasure of teaching a smart, inquisitive and creative new generation of game developers who are now themselves starting their own careers.
I wish them the best.
Detta stycke finns inte på svenska, därför visas den engelska versionen.
I'm interested in research topics involving game graphics, the use of machine learning and AI assisted tools for art and game development, as well as ethical issues associated with games.
My focus areas include:
- use of photogrammetry in games;
- real-time visualization of heritage;
- right of privacy and right of ownership applied to the representations of persons and locations in games;
- use of machine learning and AI assisted tools for art and game development and associated questions of ownership and authorship.
If you're a researcher or a developer interested to collaborate or know more, please send me an email. I'd love to hear from you.
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.