Karin Nordin is a licensed psychologist, professor and head of the Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences, Uppsala University
Akademiska meriter: leg. psyk., MD, docent, professor
Detta stycke finns inte på svenska, därför visas den engelska versionen.
PI for the project ;
Physical training and cancer Phys-Can - effects and understanding of mechanisms for prevent and minimizing cancer related fatigue, improve quality of life and disease outcome.
This project is a collaboration between researchers from Uppsala University, Lund University and Linköping University in Sweden, the University of Agder and Bergen in Norway,University of Copenhagen, Denmark, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, University of Amsterdam and University of Leeds, UK. Read more about the project.
Other ongoing external funded projects;
- How can health care reduce stress-related problems in patients with breast can-cer - a randomized intervention study
- Health-related quality of life, patient satisfaction and return to work among breast cancer patients – a long-term follow-up study
- Quality of life, coping and emotional distress in patients with Motor Neuron Dis-eases (MND) and in their relatives
- Prenatal diagnosis and information
- Toward Individualized Genetic Counselling in Hereditary Cancer - Financed by the Swedish cancer Society 2002-2009
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.