- Husargatan 3
752 37 Uppsala
- Box 596
751 24 Uppsala
Detta stycke finns inte på svenska, därför visas den engelska versionen.
Senior Researcher of Molecular Biology. My research is focused on protein synthesis in bacteria include translation initiation, regulation of elongation and termination.
20 14 to now Senior researcher, In Dept. of Cell & Molecular biology, BMC Uppsala University, Sweden
20 10 to 2014 Post doc. In Dept. of Cell & Molecular biology, BMC Uppsala University, Sweden
2007 to 2010 Ph.D. in Molecular Cell Biology , Northeast Forestry University, PR China
2004 to 2007 Master in Molecular Cell Biology , Northeast Forestry University PRChina
My research studies mechanisms of protein synthesis in bacteria and the effect of antibiotics on protein translation. I am particularly interested in the research project below.
- The molecular mechanisms of protein synthesis in E. coli and M. smegmatis .
- Design and application of high throughput in vitro reconstituted protein translation system to low molecular weight compound screening.
- Mechanism of ribosome assembly in E. coli .
- Characterization of ribosomal stalk bL12 on protein translation and the development of anti-L12 drug.
- The mechanism of methylation and phosphorylation of translation factor on the regulation of translation in bacteria.
- The mechanism of bacterial environmental stress factors on the regulation of protein translation.
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.