Professor vid Institutionen för geovetenskaper, Geofysik
- 018-471 2335
- Geocentrum, Villavägen 16
752 36 Uppsala
- Villavägen 16
752 36 UPPSALA
- Practical & theoretical aspects of hardrock seismic imaging: different projects in different countries including StartGeoDelineation, Smart Exploration, SIT4ME, UPPLAND, FUTURE, ...
- Multicomponent seismic studies for near-surface and energy storage applications in over 15 projects in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Portugal, South Korea ...
- Site investigations and rock-quality studies
- 3D/4D geologic modeling by integration of reflection and potential field data.
Professor (since March 2016) and sensior lecturer in applied geophysics:
Geophysics, Department of Earth Sciences, Uppsala University, since October 2012.
Rehabilitation (Docent/associate professor):
Solid Earth Physics, appointed by the Faculty of Science and Technology, Uppsala University in May 2011.
November 2008-October 2012.
Post-doctoral fellow at the Geological Survey of Canada (GSC), Ottawa-Canada: 3D seismic reflection imaging of VHMS deposits, awarded by GSC and Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), year 2008.
- PhD in Geophysics, controlled-source seismology, Uppsala University, Department of Earth Sciences, Geophysics, Uppsala-Sweden, September 2007.
- MSc degree in Mining engineering-exploration, Amir Kabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran-Iran, 2002.
- Bachelor degree in Mining engineering-exploration, Amir Kabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran-Iran, 2000.
Honors & awards:
- Educational award for the academic year of 2007: by the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) Foundation, subject to maintenance of a scholastic record and courses of study satisfactory to the SEG Scholarship Committee.
- Leading Edge Bright Spot mention for articles published in Geophysics (2009, 2012, 2013).
- Co-author of one of the four best papers of the Near Surface Geoscience 2013 by Krawzcyk et al. Bochum, Germany.
- Main author of one of the top 30 paper presentations of the SEG Annual Meeting 2013, Houston, USA.
- Editorial board member of: Nature Scientific Reports (2014-present);
- Guest associate/editor of: Geophysics (2012),
- Interpretation (2014-2015),
- Geophysical Prospecting (2014-2015).
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.