Postdoktor vid Matematiska institutionen, Algebra, logik och representationsteori
ÅNG 13161 Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1
- Box 480
751 06 UPPSALA
I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at Uppsala University, where I am mainly working with Seidon Alsaody. I defended my PhD, under the supervision of Philippe Gille on the 21st of September 2020, at Claude Bernard University Lyon 1.
I am studying group schemes mainly defined over curves or fields of positive characteristic. My research mostly deals with questions arising from representation theory and tries to tackle them with tools coming from algebraic geometry.
Nyckelord: algebraic geometry representation theory kempf-rousseau stability characteristic p modular lie algebras harder-narasimhan filtrations parabolic subgroups
Detta stycke finns inte på svenska, därför visas den engelska versionen.
- Born in 1990
- Studied physics and chemistry in classes préparatoires (France) (2009-2010)
- Studied mathematics and physics at Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (2010-2015)
- Master internship at Budapest with Tamás Szamuely (2015-2016)
- Obtained a PhD in mathematics at Lyon 1 University (France) under the supervision of Philippe Gille (2020)
- Worked as an ATER (half-time temporary lecturer) at Université de Bourgogne (Dijon, France) (2020-2021)
- Since 2022 : postdoc at Uppsala University, working with Seidon Alsaody
- During my french life I participated to various exhibitions of MathaLyon to popularise mathematics among high school students.
- Since April 2022 I am part of the press review team of Images des maths, a website that aims to promote mathematical research and the various aspects of mathematician's professional life to people outside the scientific community.
My PhD manuscript is available here.
Articles and preprints:
- Integration questions in separably good characteristic, preprint, arXiv latest version
- Analogues of Morozov Theorem in characteristic p>0, preprint, arXiv latest version
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.