Detta stycke finns inte på svenska, därför visas den engelska versionen.
Sergey Morgulis-Yakushev is an Associated Researcher at the Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University
Areas of expertise
- Internationalization processes
- Knowledge transfer
- Headquarters-subsidiary relations
- Communication in multinational corporations
- Cultural distance and differences
The primary research interests of Sergey are the internationalization strategies of companies, organizational learning, knowledge transfer within multinational organizations, and the effects of cultural differences on international management. Sergey's work has been published in various journals, including the Journal of International Business Studies, the Global Strategy Journal, the Journal of World Business, and the Journal of Business Research.
- Understanding the heterogenous outcomes of COVID-19 pandemic: A multi-level investigation
- Corporate elites and the international growth of Swedish firms
- Network effects of interlocking directorates: A longitudinal study of SMEs’ international growth
- Business experience: An asset or a liability to the entry on new mid-end markets?
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.