Universitetsadjunkt vid Institutionen för folkhälso- och vårdvetenskap, Socialmedicin/CHAP
Universitetsadjunkt vid Institutionen för folkhälso- och vårdvetenskap, Grundutbildningen
Oliver works as a lecturer at the department of Public health and Caring sciences, Uppsala University. He is primarily involved in teaching medical students in Professional skills and development, a group of subjects including communication skills, physical examination skills, public health, science, professional development and interprofessional learning. He also supervises students in their research theses. He is a medical doctor training in social medicine and public health.
Nyckelord: antibiotic resistance public health medical education play in education social medicine
Oliver studied medicine (BM BCh) at Brasenose college, Oxford University, UK. He holds an MA degree in Medical sciences from Oxford University, an MSc in Global health from Karolinska Institutet, and a PhD from the department of Global Public Health, Karolinska Institutet. His PhD was titled "Are we using antibiotics responsibly? Assessing antibiotic use in rural Shandong province, China".
- Lecturer, Department of Public health and Caring sciences
- Coordinator for Professional skills and development, Medical programme, Uppsala University
- Coordinator for Interprofessional learning, Medical programme, Uppsala University
- Fellow of European Society for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID)
- Project lead for several international research projects in antimicrobial stewardship and education
- Member of ESCMID Scientific Affairs Sub-committee and ESCMID Study Group for Antimicobial Stewardship (ESGAP)
- Member of steering groups and working groups at Public health agency of Sweden, Public Health England, and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.