Biträdande universitetslektor vid Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa, Hälsovetenskap och e-hälsa
- MTC-huset, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 14B, 1 tr
752 37 Uppsala
- Akademiska sjukhuset
751 85 UPPSALA
Forskare (Tjänstledig) vid Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa, Hälsovetenskap och e-hälsa
Researcher in Clinical Psychology and Health Care Sciences, with a focus on informal caregiving and family mental health at the Department of Women's and Children's Health. Joanne is a member of the U-CARE research group and an expert in e-mental health, clinical psychology, and feasibility and pilot studies. Her main area of research focus is in the field of family mental health, including informal caregivers, parents of children with cancer, and women with postnatal Depression.
Nyckelord: psychology mental health psykisk ohälsa primary care e-health child and adolescent mental health e-hälsa qualitative research clinical research health services research digital health technologygy psykisk hälsa primärvård
Key Research Projects
- 2020 - Present: ECCO. (Collaborator). Economic Consequences of childhood cancer for fathers and mothers
- 2019 - Present: INVOLVERA. (PI). Development of a Behavioural activation based guided self-help for depression in people with dementia living in the community
- 2019 - Present: FUNCA. (Co-PI). Help-seeking behavior and attitudes towards internet-administered psychological support among adolescent and young adults previously treated for cancer during childhood
- 2018 - Present: e-CARERS. (PI). Psychological support for female adult-child caregivers of older parents
- 2018 - Present: ENTWINE. (Collaborator). Workpackage: Implementing eHealth psychological support for informal carers: a pragmatic realist complex intervention approach
- 2018 - Present: Baby&Me. (PI). Supporting mothers with peripartum depression: an integrated internet-administered intervention for peripartum depression and the mother-infant relationship
- 2018 - Present: ENGAGE. (Trial Manager). Testing and evaluation of an internet-administered, guided, cognitive-behavioural therapy based, self-help intervention, ENGAGE for parents of children treated for cancer.
- 2016 - 2018: FOCUS. (Collaborator). Guided internet-administered self-help to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression among adolescents and young adults diagnosed with cancer during adolescence
- 2014 - 2017: PROMOTE I. (Postdoctoral Researcher). Behavioural activation self-help to improve depression in people living with dementia: Development and feasibility
- 2011 - 2014. CEDArS. (PI/Doctoral Fellowship). Development and randomised controlled feasibility trial of guided cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) self-help for informal carers of stroke patients.
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.